Forest of Dean THE AFTERMATH

Looked at the giant today No wonder that rear brake failed .... The pads were gone and it was metal on metal as good as .... after coming through them long single track stretches (ones with the jumps) I bet they roasted and just locked on :?

mark.....im daz,we spoke a couple of sundays ago at the visitor centre at cannock chase,it was my klein attitude propped against the wall.....you suggested i took a look at this site......well,here i am......your ride looked like a laugh,any room on the next one?? :cool:

feetabix":prbl90ww said:
mark.....im daz,we spoke a couple of sundays ago at the visitor centre at cannock chase,it was my klein attitude propped against the wall.....you suggested i took a look at this site......well,here i am......your ride looked like a laugh,any room on the next one?? :cool:

Blimey! Hello again. It was a very good ride, you must get to the next one! Have you seen the right pair of thumbshifters yet? They will have to be good ones to get a place on that Klein! Have you got a picture of it up yet?

Welcome to the forum!

not yet mate,ive stripped it again and its at john atkins in leamington for a new headset and bb.....when i get it back up and running i will get some photos up to show.....i hope it goes down ok,some of the stuff allready up here is awesome!!whos just built the pace rc100??.....made me dribble a bit!!d

That'll be the Dr S build? Better than when it was new! There are people on here who will be able to tell you an awful lot about your bike. Carsten will probably know the educational background of the father of the person who welded your frame!

yeah.....a quick glance over the site and its obvious theres a lot of knowledge here....respect to carsten if he sees this,hes done a great job!!the ride at afan in may looks good too,will try to make it....laters.....d

Iwasgoodonce":qv4t65vn said:
I know Guy is very tall but her legs were longer than that.

:LOL: I know I am a lanky beanpole with 6'4" height but the Daisy Duke's legs is def longer than my legs, I think my bike's saddle height should fit her well! :LOL:

Here some more excellent pics on flickr by Sheldon:- http://www.flickr.com/photos/sheldona

I am still itching for another FOD ride already! :roll: :LOL:

Back