Forest of Dean THE AFTERMATH

Who was taking this pic? How did you manage to miss Daisy Duke's legs??? Almost an impossiblity and a contradiction of the laws of physics not to mention a jolly bad show! I know Guy is very tall but her legs were longer than that.

By the way, how many miles did we ride? I did 25 miles yesterday just to try and spin the pain out of my legs.

I thought that ... bad shooting with the camera :LOL: :LOL:

Someone mentioned 17 miles I do believe?

Also i forgot to say, it was also mentioned someone bailed very early in the ride along the lines of " Ive had enough of this" Anyone know anymore? :cry:

And also I should behind Guy in the ordering at the pub ... I know im a short arse but man his legs must of been upto my chest!! :shock: ha.ha

I believe someone did i think a couple of guys waited/went back thinking they had a problem, one of them was one of the guides... not sure though.

It was one of the guides that told me so wasnt one of them? :?

I believe they was on a Gary Fisher? :?

I ment it was one of the guides that went back to see if there was a problem... not the one that done a runner...

Sorry should make myself clearer.

daj":2e39euvq said:
Who was taking this pic? How did you manage to miss Daisy Duke's legs??? Almost an impossiblity and a contradiction of the laws of physics not to mention a jolly bad show! I know Guy is very tall but her legs were longer than that.

By the way, how many miles did we ride? I did 25 miles yesterday just to try and spin the pain out of my legs.

I thought that ... bad shooting with the camera :LOL: :LOL:

Someone mentioned 17 miles I do believe?

Also i forgot to say, it was also mentioned someone bailed very early in the ride along the lines of " Ive had enough of this" Anyone know anymore? :cry:

And also I should behind Guy in the ordering at the pub ... I know im a short arse but man his legs must of been upto my chest!! :shock: ha.ha

Sorry Chaps Im no David Bailey :oops:

I was going for the wide shot of beer food and retro bods, I didnt realise she was hovering about until I switched the shutter off.

If your that worried lets do it again on a sunny day :cool:

Iwasgoodonce":6p5qsj0a said:
Didn't someone have to turn back because of a brake failure?

That was the guy on the Giant XTC who had his rear disc brake jam on, that was only about 3 to 4 miles away from the pub.

This other guy was on a Fisher (i think) and he bailed a couple of miles from the start...

One of the first guys in the car park (apart from Ed-I've-just-done-a-quick-10-mile-warm-up-Edwards) did have a Fisher. I said hello and he did say he had been a bit rough all week and would see how it went.

If you are reading this fella, I'm sure on the next ride when you are virus free you will be easily able to keep up! We aren't that quick (Ed is!) and anyone is always welcome.

Latest posts

Back