'95 M/L Aquafade Yo frame for $400

They look like chips to me. Chips were the green fades to blue are the worst (by far) Jez can tell.

Seattube: Ask him to take the seatpost out and use a maglite

Im not sure whether they did a blue base coat then added the green - I thought they may have done it the other way round? Mines not chipped enough to test.

Hang on -

(reaches for large spanner)

(!clang!)

Yep - its metal underneath alight I can see it glistening silver. Paint comes off quite easily actually when you hit it hard enough and at an angle...

(!!!)

He doesn't have forks - it's frame only... (I asked, hence why I had the pic!)

Glad to see it's potentially coming to this side of the pond though! :)

gradeAfailure":ikjchs8v said:
He doesn't have forks - it's frame only... (I asked, hence why I had the pic!)

Glad to see it's potentially coming to this side of the pond though! :)

Annoying... Would probably have ended up going for Judy SLs anyway... if they're not like hens teeth in 1"?! Aaargh sooo tempting!

Did you ask him what the f*** he did to the Yo to get the TT that chipped?? Unreal.. :shock: :shock: :shock:

This is the same guy I got my King Kahuna from a while back, he's fairly easy to deal with.

I'd say that the scratches are likely to be from a car bike rack or similar.

Anyone going for the Yo. Got pics of some of the other stuff and have to say i'm quite tempted, especially given the current favourable exchange rate.

Am seriously thinking about it, but if you or anyone else beats me too it, I won't be too disappointed.

John":1aoio5x3 said:
Anyone going for the Yo. Got pics of some of the other stuff and have to say i'm quite tempted, especially given the current favourable exchange rate.

the Goat?, the Wicked? :)

John":22hyobaw said:

I think... erm... I don't know! It's a bargain, but I'll never find the forks & I was planning to finish a couple of other projects before starting to look for something! But can I resist?!

Back