***OK LETS NOT CHANGE IT AND LEAVE IT AT THE 29TH!**

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I have a slight problem in the timing of teh 29th meet. In that I may not be able to make it.

:roll:

Is it a nightmare to change it to the fortnight after? Easter?

Easter meet.... :D

Possible? Don't mean to be a party pooper, but i'm sort of the one that knows the trails, so i think i ought to try to be there.

:roll:

******NOTE, still on for the 29th then. I'll try and make it if i can otherwise the boys shall lead you all out.

:D

Can we 'Hunt Easter eggs' while cycling. You could go first and hide the eggs for us to find :D :D :LOL:

Change of date is fine with me

tintin40":3nnqfbjv said:
Can we 'Hunt Easter eggs' while cycling. You could go first and hide the eggs for us to find :D :D :LOL:

Change of date is fine with me

genius idea.

RB Eatser ride/ egg hunt.

i imagine the only issue will be people's labradors getting to them first.

:LOL:

might actually do this. Probably find there are no trains.

:)

A easter egg hunt sounds like fun to me, Mr Wu if you want a hand to organise something like this let me know. Are you grounded after talking to other women when stoping for cake ?

Easter would be good for me as I am going to butlins with my son school in Bognor regis .

I dont think it is far from Arundel , so i could escape for a few hours .

cchris2lou":1wq6ocwp said:
Easter would be good for me as I am going to butlins with my son school in Bognor regis .

I dont think it is far from Arundel , so i could escape for a few hours .

20 mins at a good pace or I could pick you up

Not sure Gus, got some personal sh1t going down over the next few weeks which may well change things for me :?
Keep you posted.

Back