Darn and blast

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Two days off work, lovely and sunny.....and I have pulled a hamstring quite badly......feck :x
Mental note to myself.........must warm up before sprinting....guess that is what caused it ?
HB

Harryburgundy":a9uad1il said:
Two days off work, lovely and sunny.....and I have pulled a hamstring quite badly......feck :x
Mental note to myself.........must warm up before sprinting....guess that is what caused it ?
HB

I pulled a muscle last night reaching down for a beer- nothing to do with warming up- I sneezed at the exact same moment. (didn't spill a drop though- a true Yorkshireman!)

Si

Dr S":2idfwzj3 said:
Harryburgundy":2idfwzj3 said:
HB

I pulled a muscle last night reaching down for a beer- nothing to do with warming up- I sneezed at the exact same moment. (didn't spill a drop though- a true Yorkshireman!)

Si

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Remember to 'bend your kness when picking things up' :D

tintin40":3py15arq said:
Dr S":3py15arq said:
Harryburgundy":3py15arq said:
HB

Si

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Remember to 'bend your kness when picking things up' :D

I was sat on my arse at the same time :oops: :oops: :oops:

Dr S":swimyhos said:
Harryburgundy":swimyhos said:
HB

Si

:LOL: :LOL: Thats pretty impressive

Apparently lubrication is everything ... in my case usually well lubricated with alcohol!! ;) :LOL:

Oh, and Deep Heat and an ice pack (or frozen peas!) work pretty well too!! :cool:

Latest posts

Back