Konamad aka Ringlemike is back :-(

Your joking. ... Cant something be done? ( I dont mean retrobike)

You would think serial ripping people off is a criminal offence and could be reported ?

JeRkY":1iefvtc9 said:
Good on you Si!

Not really, I just have morals matey.

I have said elsewhere regarding Dave, i have bought and sold from him in the past without problems, personally I don't have a problem with him. But he has done wrong on here and upset my friends- this I cannot put up with and by sending him his money back my hands are clean.

Nothing noble- just right and just.

Si

''...I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' ******s, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass...''

If anyone would like to get in touch with Dave Hughes aka Konamad, Ringlemike, Dekerf2 or Retronut give John a shout. I have the two most recent addresses in Cheshire that he has been using that I will pass onto John.

Also trades on eBay as Hughesdavo

Cheers
Si

To those who have lost out ,i suggest you contact the fraud office of our dear old constabulary,supply them with his details + they'll do the rest
As to paying him a visit ,i'd be VERY careful what you say,this is a public forum and online threats are taken more seriously than verbal threats by the authorities especially when they're written down
[think meddling priest]

very bad news :evil:
Good work though DrS.

I do have his details, if people need them then please drop me a PM (although perhaps dr s can sort people out this week 'cos my web access is patchy).

I have banned him under every new incarnation. However he always uses a new free email address (and i don't want to ban all of yahoo.co.uk) and the ip range he logs on with is pretty large. however in light of this fourth login will look into things.

Back