Saab Salomon Mountain jobby 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn statistics...

I am a 1.75.... :roll:

Count me IN!

Will it be heavy and rigid for the first few laps, moving on to something a little more comfy and lightweight through the night??

Neil

Probably will enter but totally misunderstanding the spirit of the thing I may again go solo - please do not interpret this as fast or talented but i have fair stamina and can keep going even when knackered; last time out my arms were so sore (rigid and singlespeed) that I ran most of my last lap pushing the bike. Cross country running has something to be said for it after all.

If that doesn't come off I can see myself over there with a generally supportive air to hand beer out to tired riders - it's only 15 miles from home.

CAT 1. (unless you do the up's and I do the downs :LOL: )

I may even be persuaded to just watch if I'm feeling particularly fragile :LOL:

Can I be the pit board holder? Have you got dates?

I'll come along for the craick if I am home. Count me in!

I'm a number 2!
Count me in as deffo, booked my leave so I will be there at the event, would be willing to ride a 'retro' lap around the malvern course, and how's the bike-fest going?, will be taking along my steeds, cheers I'm in, alan.

Brolly Dollies etc.

Stick's got a point about backroom staff - we will need some retro crumpet pit girls/attractive masseuse (if that's not a contradiction in terms)... anyone got any contacts in the modelling world??!!

I have a small marquee which I can modify to become our pits/workshop/rehab zone...

Neil

PS. I think I may be peaking too early for this one.... :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back