job help

:LOL:

i seem to get any a red underline with words spelt wrong . right click and i can choose the correct spelling . but im a decent speller anyway . not sure if its a linux or firefox feature but saves copying and pasting the words i just cant spell right into google

my laptop keyboard seems to be ever deteriorating , its forever missing keys i know i pressed :x

The following has not failed me yet:

"I want to leverage synergies to create win-win paradigms from zero sum games"

Also praise them in some way, "I want to work for a professional, well known company, that has a track record of huge profits and poor customer satisfaction."

Doh.

just had to pop into town to pop some money into the bank and thought id pop into cyclesport as i need a new freewheel , which they didnt have in 16t . normally someone would then go off to the warehouse and pick one up for me . but i was told the mailorder side of the business has split from the shop and to go myself

eventually found the warehouse and tentatively knocked on the door , to be opened by a typical bmxer . erm ive been told you can sort me out with a 16t acs freewheel ?

" that shop has fook all , come in and ill get one , itl be a tenner "

:LOL:

wicked , £7 less than most shops

i also did the thing you get used to asking when your out of work " need any staff ? "

" not right now but soon we will be , drop a letter in "

:cool: i figure itl be all the awsomness of working in a shop . touching all the cool parts ( in bulk no less ) , knowing about all the cool parts without trying to know about all the cool parts , getting the cool parts at discount etc but without having to deal directly with people as its mostly internet sales

hmm , how do you apply for a job that doesnt exist yet ? im not doing anything anyway should i camp in their carpark ?

of no use to you whatsoever:

Tesco application form for night workers circa 1996 ish:

Tesco: 'explain why you would like to work at Tesco?'

Me: 'I would meet strange and interesting people on the night shift '

Tesco: 'explain why this position would suit you'

Me ' becuase I am one of them...'

By now I'd trawled through upteen pages of blah blah blah and knew I wouldnt get a job there at all, obviously I didnt... ;)

Back