Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ameybrook's Kona Lava Dome

• Ransetsu's Salsa a la Carte

• felixdelrio's 1991 Boulder Gazelle

• Total voters
Im sending all my love for the Kona!! Look at that wicked cool paint job! I wonder where Ameybrook learned those restoration skills?? If you couldnt tell, my vote goes to the sexy green and purple! ;)

Awesome Kona dude. Great restoration job. I thought those things died out a long time ago. I guess you can't keep a good ol dog down eh?

Ccates17":2fblyelv said:
Awesome Kona dude. Great restoration job. I thought those things died out a long time ago. I guess you can't keep a good ol dog down eh?

Hum. Looks like some unusual last minute voting has pushed ameybrook's Kona over the winning line first.....

There may be a Stewards enquiry.

The voting is still CLOSE!

I remembered thinking WOW! the first time I saw a picture of that Merlin model and I think all the components are from the same sort of era (1994?)

I had to go for the Salsa because it screams '1991' - although the fork and components are from a bit later (nitpicking!)

I don't know... My Clockwork did very well and it is a fairly lowly model. Also Amybrook's LavaDome has a story attached which we can all relate too. It may not be the bike which is the best or the oldest but it does kind of sum up the spirit of "retrobike".

All due respect to the other guy's though, I'd love to see the Boulder win, the Merlin is awesome just on rarity alone and the Salsa is a true survivor and a supercool bike too! I voted for the Miyata road bike beacuse I vote for the bike I'd most like to take home each month. That road bike is a doll! :D

I'm not on about which bike you went for ;)

Im on about the last mnute votes flooding in....mmmm

(scratches chin)

Could be nothing though...

Normally BOM ends by slowly dribbling to an halt - as people use up their votes over the month. Not a mad rush of votes in the last couple of days...

Back