afan. Already ridden please see aftermath thread above

Come on...

After the FOD ride at the weekend I can't wait for this one. If there are a lot of us do we need to sort camping out well in advance? Could well be very busy there in May.

i'm 100% up for this it's gona be ace :D :D :D
kirbdug, where did we get to with finding out details of camping? i think we'd better have get some definate names of those who want to go so we can sort this out in the not too distant :D i'm happy to do whatever i can to assist in the sorting of stuff, will have a lot more time on my hands soon :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

im still not quite sure if the Mrs is testing me by saying "If you want to go off and ride with your bike buddies on my birthday its fine" :shock: :shock:

Hmmmmm

dunno

i dunno. if that was me and i missed the mrs birthday i would be sitting down to wee from now on

camping

could interested parties in this ride reply if camping so that i can let the campsite know numbers expected. if you are sharing a tent let us know.
i will contact the campsite at the end of march with a rough idea of numbers. bookings after this date will be on a first come basis as we will have our own section of campsite

cheers mark (kirbdug) :D

afan

daj
heard its great sun bathing weather up there,she would love it
we would even sing happy birthday to her
could even have jelly and ice cream

cheers kirbdug

I'll be camping but only saturday night as I only live up the road so no problems getting there any time saturday morning.
Daj mate, she'll have plenty of other birthdays.
Having pulled the pin and tossed in the granade I shall walk away :cool:

Back