Smoking and riding don't mix.....

i thought it was mandatory :?

q45.jpg

someone show kev that BLOODY SPEED STICKS ARE BAAAAADDDDDDD OK.

poor old boy thats a really nasty way to go i hope it was quick and i dont mean that in a nasty way if anyone here's been burnt they'll understand what i mean its the worst pain i ever felt and mine was only a really small 50p sized bit of skin took months to heal (oxi- acetylene weld gear v hot) :(

I don't get it! I don't get it at all.

I see people, commoners riding bikes and smoking, OK and the odd enthusiast.

But Why?!

Surely smoking is something ya do to wind down when ya get home and bored etc, and cycling ya rushing (maybe not) and gasping for air. seems silly, wasteful of that magic moment and ya cig supplies and health. Amost like eating biscuits or chips on a treadmill at full pelt. Maybe you look hard or are chilling cruising home (using less energy than walking) or maybe you can't wait till ya get home... ?? :roll:

Hells I dunno. then theres the how? I don't smoke but on my drunken historic nights I struggled to have a pee and keep the cig going and not smoking my eyes out!

Maybe I just don't get it! :LOL:

Poor chap he did well to last that long really. ;)

my grandfather used to smoke and cycle a lot .
he is 89 now and had to stop cycling due to a bad accident . but he used to cycle 100 of miles and was very good at it . without the 2WW he would have turned pro .

cannondale king":30r7nynu said:
the worst pain i ever felt and mine was only a really small 50p sized bit of skin took months to heal (oxi- acetylene weld gear v hot) :(

About the size of a 10p piece then :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back