Anyone heard from/know explosif_fan?

theboy

Senior Retro Guru
I paid for a tyre from this guy on the 7th Feb, and nothing has turned up yet, no reply to PM's or emails (only have a paypal email).

Only cost me a tenner, but paid for via paypal gift so I cant get it back... so, anyone got any leads please?

TIA! theboy

Bought some stuff of me at the start of Feb, got his cheque in the post a few days later contacted him for his address but not heard anything :?

Hope all is OK.

Matt

OK we're all busy ,but if you buy/sell then the deal should be done and dusted within a week
seems sellers can do it on ebay no problem,so why do some here drag their feet on sending and not updating via PM
You buy from me and it WILL arrive within 3 days

Bought some stuff of me at the start of Feb, got his cheque in the post a few days later contacted him for his address but not heard anything

Taking payment for something and the disappearing is a different kettle of fish when the seller also sends payment to someone else for something and then disappears too.

'tis odd, and, as above, hope he is OK.

My experiences on here unfortunately lead me to think that any user name to do with Konas (like our favourite 'friend') need to be treated with some suspicion. :(

A shame really; however saying that I hope that the guy is OK unless he is any of the various incarnations of Konamad. Then I won't be so concerned. :evil:

Lets hope you all get your kit.

Latest posts

Back