1992 Trek 9000 - Finished 12/3/09

Looking forward to your first ride assesment, never riden one but it does look very nice.

Didn't you say the proflex was a keeper :roll: ?

clockworkgazz":233775vf said:
Looking forward to your first ride assesment, never riden one but it does look very nice.

Indeed.

I am not expecting it to compare in quality to my RTS, but I am certain it wont be unbearably bad.

As for the Pro-Flex......well, yes, I did intend to keep it, but there is now something else I want so house rules are 1 has to go (and TBH, I wouldnt be able to fit anymore into Pickle HQ :shock: ).

Pickle":22d7ks2z said:
clockworkgazz":22d7ks2z said:

Indeed.

I am not expecting it to compare in quality to my RTS, but I am certain it wont be unbearably bad.

As for the Pro-Flex......well, yes, I did intend to keep it, but there is now something else I want so house rules are 1 has to go (and TBH, I wouldnt be able to fit anymore into Pickle HQ :shock: ).

I'm the same- always say something is a keeper but then another wee gem/bargain pops up :roll: - have seen your garage and know what you mean, mind you could put some beams in and hang from the roof to :twisted:

i like it i remember (just) when these came out it was my 1st year of mtbing... only thing i would do different is to loose the bar ends but thats a personal thing... its a nice looking bike

dirtjumper_dmr":2oljbrsj said:
only thing i would do different is to loose the bar ends but thats a personal thing... its a nice looking bike

Thanks.

I was toying with getting rid of the bar ends, as this is the only bike I have with them........will decide after the first ride ;)

Nice work Pickle :cool:

Well......what does it ride like, I'm very curious as I was tempted by one of these myself a while back!

i really like that pickle. i too used to lust after them. very curious to hear how it rides too

Thanks guys, its nice to know its not just me who lusted after one of these bikes! :cool:

Didnt manage to get out on this one over the weekend, as I think a new chain is required. Had a little spin up the road and the gears were slipping, so need to get this sorted before off-roading with it.

Looks like it will be next weekend before I can pass comment on the ride quality :roll:

old Full Susp

to all entusiasts, I love the 9000 series, i will have a 9500 one day, just do'nt know when, but for now, I have a Cannondale Super V 1000 with some updates like a (first black, dont remember the year, think is '95)XTR Rear Derrailer, XTR V brakes, and a Black LX Crank with avid brake levers, 95' XT rapid Fires, and a handlebar scott 145 grams, who liked?

Attachments

• DSC03706.JPG
    DSC03706.JPG
    130 KB · Views: 349
You just bumped a 3yr old thread with an almost irrelevant reply.

Why dont you start your own thread about the cannondale?

Back