Paypal - the darker side of it all

jonnyboy666":28feag5k said:
@LGF

gary argued with the guy and they came to an arrangement, gary paid £40 instead of £80

hmm - in this case, I never actually had anything to do with the transactio - I aint paying nuffink...

If you dispute the amount owed or any of it ,tell the collection agency that you are in dispute with paypay over the figure
As the collector is only the representative of paypay and you are in dispute ,then they cannot continue to hassle you ,if they do call the cops and scream harassment
If they turn up at your door remember they force entry your home without a court order[they can enter through an open window ,so
make sure the windows are closed and dont open the door,tell them through the door you are in dispute and would like them to leave and to stop ringing/knocking or you'll call the police

Same rules apply to cops turning up at your door
If you havent done anything wrong ,you again dont have to open the door to them or even converse with them for that matter and you are within your rights to ask them to leave as you didnt invite them in the first place
Check the hunt saboteur website or any other protest site as they're fully clued up as to what rights you have and post these things up easy to see

KNOW YOUR RIGHTS[these companies play on you not knowing]

I have the dept people on my ass at the moment over an unpaid electric bill,that seems to be outstanding when i moved house
First Phone call from them and i say i dispute the amount so f off and dont call me again
They start the threats of we can take your stuff nonsense ,at this point i ask-Are you the 'representative' of the power company [line goes quite they now know i know my rights and hang up]
As they dont have my new address they can only phone and they keep trying to catch me out by asking security questions relating to my address or Where can we send this bill
The bill is £270 from dec-july[i moved end of Feb]builders took over and im saying they are the cause of the high bill and i didnt use that much electricity in an entire year and i DISPUTE[great word that]the amount

If i owe ,i'll pay but not that amount ,its probably about £80 that i owe

after the collectors gave me the account number i sent several emails to scottish power and have told them -
As i believed id paid the final bill i feel i cannot be held responsible for any fees incurred by they're failure to locate me so i want all records relating to my account and will pay them a figure based upon my monthly usage over the entire account
i told collection agency the same thing -IE im not paying your fees only what i owe Scottish power
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: they didnt like that but dont have a leg to stand on

KNOW YOUR RIGHTS

Something seems to have shifted - after lots of jiggery pokery on my account by Payapl transfering Euros to GBP my account balance now reads minus £11....

luckily nothing seems to have been taken from my account either.

Back