MacRetro chat and rides thread

Gazz did you see the pic of utahdogs force 40? Set the canti's up right with good pads and yer laughing :LOL:

yeah did that when you explained the set up at dunkeld- and they are good at the start of a ride but soften up- esp. in the gluppy stuff. The avids on the Sbike made me realise why we switched to v's BITD, easy set up and strong all day long.

Momentum is your bestest buddy in SS and as a result your brakes are not going to fade because you should not be using them too much :LOL: :LOL:

Cowards use their brakes, cowards loose races, reckless speed wins races, crashes get applause and chicks dig scars ;)

Sorry about that last bit, medication must be wearing off :roll:

Woooohahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

velomaniac":1nc6e1t2 said:
Momentum is your bestest buddy in SS and as a result your brakes are not going to fade because you should not be using them too much :LOL: :LOL:

Cowards use their brakes, cowards loose races, reckless speed wins races, crashes get applause and chicks dig scars ;)

Sorry about that last bit, medication must be wearing off :roll:

Woooohahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

when you go as fast as me velo, brakes are always in use esp. slowing down to overtake those folk with 27 gears :roll: ;) :LOL:

Unless you plan to slag off those inadequate multi gear users as you pass why do you need to slow when you pass them :?

Be a blur, leave them tumbling in your tailwind, let them pick your tyre mud out of their teeth.

Feel the need for speed (I in no way suggest that drugs should be taken ;) )

Drug testing at a SS meet are you mad :shock:

They give you beer on the course if you want to take a shortcut :LOL:

Previous races have had poll position decided by how much beer you drank the previous night and you could improve your position on the day by drinking bottles of beer on the line :roll:

Some guys don't finish the race and are found asleep under trees full toked up :LOL:

This is the biggest piss take of a race the world ever see's.

Enjoy

velomaniac":ol268nhh said:
Previous races have had poll position decided by how much beer you drank the previous night and you could improve your position on the day by drinking bottles of beer on the line :roll:

What about the time between now and the race ?, if that counts i'll forget the training and get serious with the beer intake, may find myself two miles in front at the start :LOL:

Funny you mention your chain stretching Gazz, i think mine has stretched a bit too (dont know if this is down to it bedding in though ?), going to fit a new chain before Dalby anyway but may also to take a spare chain just in case.

Should be ok for Pollock next weekend ;)

cool will need to be sunday again, wife is working sat.

Changed the rear cog to an 18 (now 34:18 ) so now tight as a drum, and slightly easier on the climbs to ;)

Back