team norfolk n good mm09/training log

did 22 miles at good pass off road today got home did 30 press ups 2x15 reps adn 60 situps 3x20 reps and 45 squat thrusts 3x15 reps also went swimming for 11/2 hours wednesday plus basic core work :cool:

wimp....i did all that 4 hours before i got up.....(you lot make me feel sooooo unfit ....dont know how ya do it) :shock:

after being made to feel a complete slob i decided to go for a nice ride....OFFROAD.....today...im still in shock......feel much better now...went for a nice chug down to burgh castle round the broads and back .....got a red face cos the sun was stronger than i thought......for most of the ride all i could hear were the birds tweeting (1 day ill control them too mwahahah) and my own lungs collapsing.....perfect riding weather today....sunny and cool ....mmmmmmmmm :cool: oh and yes ck the sannie has gone offroad(twice in a year ..what ever next)

Attachments

• 16032009196.jpg
    16032009196.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 1,558
cannondale king":2lz1py9s said:
did 22 miles at good pass off road today got home did 30 press ups 2x15 reps adn 60 situps 3x20 reps and 45 squat thrusts 3x15 reps also went swimming for 11/2 hours wednesday plus basic core work :cool:

11/2 hours is a hell of a long swim Dan , where did you swim to Calais ???

Been riding the mountain bikes rather than the road to work and back along the trails for the last week odd, brilliant fun. So my training is ... riding my bikes. May go for a long ride on Sunday and see how long it takes to do the 30 miler to Yarmouth and back.

Average Mark":3dvqt2vn said:
Been riding the mountain bikes rather than the road to work and back along the trails for the last week odd, brilliant fun. So my training is ... riding my bikes. May go for a long ride on Sunday and see how long it takes to do the 30 miler to Yarmouth and back.

Sounds good mate . i have been banging in some early evening rides now the nights are drawing out i fink i am gonna pop out after lunch for a hack along the cliffs up round Tescos and back via the cycle paths through Oulton Broad and Pakefield !!

Back