Single Speed UK Championships 09

Status
Not open for further replies.
velomaniac":31a5tuto said:
Retro SS riders,

Fancy dress and other lunacy is not uncommon at SS races and so in the spirit I feel our racing atire should be retro to.

Tight Bright Lycra is the order of the day, the more lurid the better. No hiding your physique beneath shapeless baggy stuff, I'm a pipecleaner man but who cares its a laugh :LOL:

Go on you'll be in good company, there will be other nutters worse than you ;)

Now what lycra horror can I find on ebay :roll:

Velo sublime tactics, the sight of you in lycra :p

Funny you should mention lycra velo, as today whilst shooting round pollok fully lycra clad in garish retro pastel colours, I saw the look of pity in the eyes of the young jump dudes in their baggy attire.

I remember giving the self same look to guys of my age now BITD, they were head to toe lycra but were old and had gone to seed and my younger self felt sorry for these deluded fools. Fast forward to today and I realised that I am now one of these fools :(

Apart from dalby I think lycra will need to be thinned in my future adventures- The look of pity is to much to endure.

velomaniac":15rzdpwd said:
The sight of me in Lycra, Kaiser !

What about the site of you in Lycra :D

Your not getting out of it :LOL:

That stuff used to be baggie :LOL:

velomaniac":3f4vef7e said:
The sight of me in Lycra, Kaiser !

What about the site of you in Lycra :D

Your not getting out of it :LOL:

clockworkgazz":3f4vef7e said:
I think he will, and I for one will be glad of it :twisted:

:shock: Gash are you trying to chat me up again?

clockworkgazz":2s9ja09l said:
Funny you should mention lycra velo, as today whilst shooting round pollok fully lycra clad in garish retro pastel colours, I saw the look of pity in the eyes of the young jump dudes in their baggy attire.

I remember giving the self same look to guys of my age now BITD, they were head to toe lycra but were old and had gone to seed and my younger self felt sorry for these deluded fools. Fast forward to today and I realised that I am now one of these fools :(

Apart from dalby I think lycra will need to be thinned in my future adventures- The look of pity is to much to endure.

fnar fnar they must have been really bad for you to feel sorry for them
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

orig_orange_165_642.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back