Forest of Dean - MARCH 15TH - The return

Looking forward this ride tomorrow, I had a quick blast this morning on the bike, checked it over and cleaned it afterwards, all packed up ready in the car, the weather is going to give us a dry day according the weather forecast on tv. :)

Catch you guys later.

Yea all ready to go also :cool:

Looking forward to this, Hopefully we will stumble on a pub with garden on route ;)

See you in the morning

There is a planned pub stop with garden :)

Off for a curry now so if anyone looses their way tomorrow smell the garlic!

Ah there's nothing like quality preparation. Just finished me chinese :shock: and just about to have half a bottle red.
I will be early in the morning as i'm allowing loads of time for getting lost, which means of course that I won't get lost.
See you then.

Sill 'umming and arring' even at the eleventh hour. Me knees hurt and the Bontrager has a puncture, well more of a sidewall issue really.

The free wheel body on the Saracen with bouncy forks is about to suffer from a catastrophic failure (probably as we leave the carpark) and moral in general is low.

I could take the rigid older Saracen though. Will the proposed route kill it?

Come on Mark !!

Them knees have got some miles left yet !!

I can bring a tyre along and inner tube if it gets you on the Bontrager?

Come on you know you want to?

Hmmmm beer at lunchtime :D

Hi guys, hope you had a fun day, you've definitely got the weather for it!! :D

I couldn't make it, after my Comic Relief thing yesterday I had to make it up to my Ma, so she dragged me on a 6 mile hike in the Welsh mountains instead!! :roll:

Hope there's lots of pics later to make me jealous! :LOL:

Best Wishes, Lx

Back