My 1993 Black Custom GT Zaskar LE

Lol - I still have my original DCD, just didn't get around to fitting it yet. I'll have to fit that in order to finish the look! :)

MikeWarner":2aqcgumk said:
Lol - I still have my original DCD, just didn't get around to fitting it yet. I'll have to fit that in order to finish the look! :)

Just sold mine actually :(

If thats the look your going for, I think it'd finish it off just right ;)

MikeWarner":1e09faas said:
It seems funny that this is what a trials bike used to be (but with the saddle down!). I actually have a GT Hans "No Way" Rey limited edition too. Trials bikes these days are so much more focused.

Stock trials, yes. They are still the same type thing (example, Ryan Leach's Norco in the Colective movies). Modified trials bikes are very different and always have been.

I'm going to be selling this bike soon, but not sure if I should break it for parts or sell it whole? What would I make the most money out of doing? Does seem a waste to break it though.

Mike,

If you are breaking the bike would be interested in the frame.
Got rid of a 95 a few years back and regreted ever since.
Send us a pm with what you would be looking for and maybe we can do a deal.

Cheers Mike.

Also needs the proper decals per the 1993 catalog page. Those tiny 97 model year decals just don;t do it justice! See 1993 catalog picture below! Gil can help you with these or if you are state side I may have one set left.

Attachments

• 1993-USA-13.JPG
    1993-USA-13.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 883
Hi - I tried so hard to find the correct decals. I'm in the UK, but would be very interested in sourcing them whether I keep or sell the bike.

Please let me know. Thanks.

Guys - I've taken this bike to bits to sell the parts including the frame on ebay. Parts will be listed soon. I'll also post in the classifieds section here when they go online.

Full spec of the bike is on page 1, but items of note will be:

Pair of wheels - Ti Glide 32h, Ti Superlight 28h (both blue and look perfect) on Mavics with DT spokes, straight and superlight. Some of the lightest wheels around - front is 625g!!

Middleburn RS1 (Rhinos) with blue alloy rear sprider bolt, 3x Middle burn 26-36-46 (blue, silver, silver), alloy rings with red alloy ring bolts and Middleburn titanium extractor bolts. Some scratches but completly functional, 175mm.

Brand new original Onza Porcs 2.1 black sidewall kevlar folding (Pair) - yes, not the reissue, but genuine never ever used original Onza Porcs kevlars!!! Extremely rare, if not the only new ones left in the world (dare I say?). These have been fitted to rims but never used.

Paul's components cantis - black, front and rear.

XT rear mech with alloy bolts and drilled alloy blue ano jockey wheel.

Much more...

Back