little git

gibbleking":tvcujumv said:
....being a softie i go and let him free down the road near a big field of bushes.....

he will be back!

i caught a mouse with a distinctive half ear, took him about a km away.

next week he was tuckin into the outside bin, or it was his twin.

gibbleking":3jm79rgq said:
oh no...homing mice.... :shock:

General rule is about a couple of miles away otherwise they find their way back.
We had a mouse in the house, he's made proper little tom'n'jerry style mouse doors in the skirting board too, quite funny. We also had rats in the loft, they must have been huge things with the racket they made.

We tried all sorts of traps and bait but nothing worked, then i found out the council will come and get rid of them for free, they have the proper bait that you can't buy, the stuff that's "one bite lethal", they de-hydrate and mumify back in the nest. Nice thought :(

The bait jo puplic can buy is only lethal if they keep coming back for more.

That was an amusing tail..............

But yes, unless ye relocate them far away, they'll be back the next day!!

The same mouse (before it got mumified) gave me shock once....

Go to put slippers on one morning but couldn't get one on, it felt like i had a rolled sock at the bottom, so put hand it....aarrgghhh it's a mouse! Put him down the bottom of the garden.

Next day, i saw a mouse limping across the kitchen floor :LOL:

crafty buggers too.....makes me wander how they get in the house as theres no obvious way in mine ...defo not fro up stairs and doors are always shut.hums great escape in reverse..

gibbleking":qdqw51b6 said:
crafty buggers too.....makes me wander how they get in the house as theres no obvious way in mine ...defo not fro up stairs and doors are always shut.hums great escape in reverse..

The council exterminator told me if you can put a pencil into the gap then a mouse can get through :shock:

i have some exspansion foam in the man cave will be hunting for pencil sized holes for months.. :shock:

left a banana on the passenger seat of the van the other week, friday night......

and it was out the banana guard....

went to move it saturday afternoon, and it was chewed :shock:

so there's a flinking mouse in my van.......

so I make sure there is nothing to eat available... and now I have to wait for a horrible smell, to know it isn't a problem anymore :cry:

(and hope it doesn't chew the wiring in the meantime :shock: , or eats double sockets and makita drills :? )

John

Back