little git

gibbleking

Old School Grand Master
scene setter.....7am...im half asleep

.a voice cries out sweetie we have a mouse in the living room.i yellback is it dead (we have mousetraps)....no it isnt screams the response.bum i think to myself..there goes my lay in.i stumble downstairs and go in the living room to see my kids and wife all sitting withe their feet up in the air.where is it i say.....they point to the left where isee mr mouse near her shoulder on top of the settee.i watch the little git for a couple of min as it looked at me ...then ignored me and carried on having a look round.dont mind me i thought.eventually mousie runs down the back of the chair where iyt sits and sniffs the mouse trap but goes no where near stepping on it....relatives of his have met their doom on the device so i think they are catching on to my plan.i some how manage to get the swine cornered after an hour of chasing up and down the living room and catch the herbert in my hands......being a softie i go and let him free down the road near a big field of bushes.....anyhoos that was my morning alarm call ....how was yours ps blasted mice can bite too...good job im hard... :D

Attachments

• 13032009194.jpg
    13032009194.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 1,243
Back