Mountain Cycle MHO STS frame resprayed

Carlos

Old School Hero
Thanks sooo much to MikeD, I have a new MHO frame to play with. I don't want to build a bike at the moment for a few reasons, plus it has a small crack around the cable hangers which is a potential failure point, but I love these frames so much, I just wanted it nice and to have it on the wall :p I can stare at it for hours, the workmanship is so amazing!

So it arrived blue as in the first pic, but I like the green as it's what my old one was. I did want a bit of a change though, so decided on a metallic green a bit darker than the Kawasaki green of the standard colour.
A couple of weeks at a local spray shop (they were moving premises, so took longer than normal) and it came back this lovely colour :D
I'm well chuffed with it and fallen in love all over again :p
Now I'm after a late model frame with disc mounts to spray and build up slowly!

Thank you so much again Mike....if I ever see you around, I definitely owe you a drink or three!

Attachments

• P3130006.jpg
    P3130006.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 843
  • P3130004.jpg
    P3130004.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 843
  • P3130002.jpg
    P3130002.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 843
  • 2476840838_66bbf507ae.jpg
    2476840838_66bbf507ae.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 843
Sweet! :cool:

Always wanted one of these BITD, still wouldn't mind one!
I agree, they look great in Kawasaki green but your re-spray looks the shizzle too. ;)

Very nice, look forward to seeing it built up :), used to work for the UK importer bitd and I bought one of the first frames, sadly swapped for a stereo as could not afford to build up :cry:

Back