COMIC RELIEF!!

Lollipops

Retro Guru
Hi there everyone!!

I'm gonna be doing a 10 mile bike ride around Afan Argoed Country Park for Red Nose Day, nothing so special about that you might think ..... the big difference is that I'm gonna be doing it in ........... pyjamas!!!! :roll:

I've been door-stepping all my customers and friends for sponsership, but then I had an idea ... what about retrobike.....?

I've checked it with Wu-Tangled and John, and they said it's fine, SO ......

Who feels like sponsering me then?

Bearing in mind, it's my bf who is the proper biker, I'm just the one who is permanently trying to catch up!! And I've only been biking again for about 4 months, after 10years of abstinence ... this is actually gonna be really hard for me!!!! :p

Hope you all feel like helping a good cause!!

Lollipops, xx

P.s. Payment through PayPal or by cheque or by donating to my bf at some retrobike meet or other would be fab!! :cool:

Ok, I've been advised by my bf to post in the evening so that I can bump my topic up the list ... I hope it works!!! :?

Anyway, what I was originally gonna type .....

Come on you miserable stingy buggers!! I'm gonna be trying to kill myself around Afan, and I'm SO not a proper biker, I'm only 5'2". I'm almost 11 stone, I'm really unfit and ... I'm doing all this for charity you know!! :shock:

And Dyna-ti ... I have one word for you .... hypocrite!! :p You moan about everyone else not sponsering me but .... I see no offering from you!! :roll: Lol!!

Come on everyone, support a good cause!!

And thank you so much to everyone who has sponsored me so far through PMs or through this thread, you're absolute angels!! :D

L xx

P.s. Toad of toad hall .. no I'm not doing this ride at night, that's the whole point of the still wearing pyjajmas bit!! Lol!! :p

Lxx

Go on then Lollipops I'll sponsor you £10.
You need to post up some photographic evidence though ;)

Dave

Thanks tons Caramba Kid, you're an angel!! And I promise I will do the challenge and that my bf or I will post up photographic evidence!! Lol!! :cool:

Best wishes,

L xx

I was about to say that I'm sorry, but I'm not!! I'm bumping up this topic in the list!!!! Just so that I can hopefully get this topic up the off topic list!!

So some on then!! Why aren't you sponoring me?!?! :shock:

L xx

Im sure people will be willing Sunday at the pub stop if you hand your hat round :D

Back