Single Speed UK Championships 09

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it falls into lunch time for most so the race might be dominated by the unemployed , IT workers and office types :LOL:

kaiser , your welcome to have a go on my trailstar once we have set up tents , to see if you like them ( trailstars that is , not tents , nobody likes tents )

Not sure how fast they will go...

Still got a horrible feeling there will be me and 3 other people there :(

Bring on Friday, then I know what I'm dealing with

perry":1ell550c said:
kaiser , your welcome to have a go on my trailstar once we have set up tents , to see if you like them ( trailstars that is , not tents , nobody likes tents )

:D excellent :D

The 13th minute of the 13th hour of the 13th day came and went and the registration site did not happen !

I know SS is a Slackers Sport but you build up the tension and then nothing happens, poor show :roll:

I'll keep trying :D

Open damn you

Hi fellow macretros clan.
I too have raced in to sign up but its not happening :cry:
Is there an online registration form or do you just paypal the £36 to the email address.
If anybody finds out please let me know as I have to get back soon.
Cheers
Jamie

Done

I'm in
An Aussie in clan macretro ;)

Just like the movie Braveheart :LOL: :LOL:

Jamie

cheers
Jamie

I'm signed up but i may have forgotten to mention MacRetro clan :oops: , managed to remember my name and postcode though so it should be ok :)

reg to- yeah baby- now better get some training in- anyone got an idea of the course lenght etc.. I will defo be going down early on sat. to get a ride round the forest if anyone else is interested? How are you getting down jamie? Do you need a billet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back