'Official' Retrobike Pace Serial Number Thread

JeRkY":32p6qkps said:
I perhaps need to re-check my knowledge, but didnt the F1 have a grease port on the rear of the headtube, a'la RC100's?

Yeah it does in their broucher, mine hasn't got one though...not sure if it's a later F1 frame build...I'm pretty frustrated that mine hasn't got a frame no...

Dr S >> didn't know that...Bibby...have you got a shot of the frame stamp??

Rich

The Bear's is definately a RC200F1.

Jammy bugger, I'd love one in 19".

With Rich's, a friend's from BITD and the Bear's that makes 3 I have ever seen! :cool:

Ah I have finally got my hands on one ;)

This will be my last build in a long line of Pace's, as I can get away with buying relatively more accessible gear for it.

RC300 :LOL:

Frame no. F30018325

Attachments

• DSC00447a.JPG
    DSC00447a.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 1,103
Raymond_mole":224spij9 said:

This will be my last build in a long line of Pace's, as I can get away with buying relatively more accessible gear for it.

Dude...you cant stop now, youve not collected them all, wheres your 500! ;)

JeRkY":39padkxo said:
Raymond_mole":39padkxo said:

Dude...you cant stop now, youve not collected them all, wheres your 500! ;)

The 500's are a little thin on the gound ;)
If one came up I would have to trade it in for the missus as she would probably leave if i told her i was getting one. :?
What she does'nt know is that I have an original 100 with full campag linned up and another 200 team issue on the horizon :roll:

Raymond_mole":203pyvff said:

RC300 :LOL:

Frame no. F30018325

Bah...

You're just showing off now with those fames in the photo..you'll be challenging RetroKing#1 for the person with the most Pace's!! :LOL:

Rich ;)

Back