Henley-on-Thames ride Saturday 18th April

development_cycle":34abfy83 said:
mmmm, times haven't been to kind of late, so bike not ready. Let's say April for sure and then that gives me a deadline, April for anyone else?

Second or Third Weekend in April could be good?

April is good for me too. Can we choose the sunniest weekend available or do we not have that forward information?

mtbfix":1a0f8sbf said:
April is good for me too. Can we choose the sunniest weekend available or do we not have that forward information?

Hee hee! Ok guys who else is up for it? Tim, shall we do Henley? That loop you mentioned?

That would be fine for me. I rode a chunk of it the other week and the trails were in fair nick albeit with a few boggy spots.

development_cycle":1y2mgrra said:
Ok Henley it is, is everyone else interested in doing this ride cool for Henley?

Yep, if it's either of those two weekends, I'm in :cool:

It'll gimme a deadline for the Yo to be [re]finished too :twisted:

Ok, a quick bump as I have changed the title to show where we plan to ride, Tim, can you post on here the address of a meeting place for the ride somewhere in Henley?

We need to choose a date too.

Happy to pick anyone up on the way from High Wycombe, or near by, even a train station if anyone will be coming that way, got plenty of room in the truck, but don't want to jaunt around the countryside too much.

This will be my first ride with folk from here, and I'm very excited!

Back