1993 Explosif

I think it looks very cool- the thumbies should be positioned so your wee handies can work 'em so whatever angle that is, thats the right one ;)

Loving the stealth fork and the risers don't look to out of place on this build- nice one.

Thanks for all the kind words guys, and I will fit some skinwalls for a picture. Probably try some other alternatives like a skinny stem and black rings

But for now the weather is not in for early evening pictures.

Enjoy!!

PS I just saw the Dutch "olde world MTB championship" post, I reckon if it fits when riding this could well be my pre 95 entry then :D

That's nice looking bike, just a thought myself, why not go for black seatpost to match the black on rear end of frame and silver stem and bars to go along with silver colour on front of the frame, I would put thinner stem to match frame's thin tubes and flat bars then it's perfect.

really nice looking bike. looks better with a sus fork pushing it a little higher than the p2's would. but not so high it looks wrong.

don't bikes look nicer without cables and chains?

Arse! :(

I was really hoping to be able to say the Stealth forks looked wrong, but they suit the build and frame colour beautifully. :roll:

On the whole I really like how that's turned out, and I don't usually go for Konas.

I like it. :cool:

Gorgeous. I had the same bike (frame) back in '94 on RC35's with full XT. Was the business I just didn't really appreciate it then and sold it a few years later. One of those 'I should have kept' bikes.

The Bear.

Back