Duffy Diet Coke ad.

There was an ad on last night where you could see a time trial beast with Campagnolo disk wheels on it. You didn't see it directly, more of an arty reflection in a window.

It s the ad where you try to spot a 101 Ford Ka's. (This year's total production run.)

chris667":24ibptl2 said:
Still wouldn't make me drink diet coke.

I have totally boycotted coke products for the last 5 years. I actually wrote to them asking for a list of their products. Never did hear back.

Iwasgoodonce":3t9gfgch said:
chris667":3t9gfgch said:
Still wouldn't make me drink diet coke.

I have totally boycotted coke products for the last 5 years. I actually wrote to them asking for a list of their products. Never did hear back.

Cocacola is actually a tiny company with a big brand name - you apply for a franchise to manufacture their products from syrup supplies and go from there.

Boycotting Coke products is pretty pointless as you'll be boycotting a British company.

Dont drink the Minute Maid orange juice from McDonalds then, a Cocacola company...

You're best off boycotting Nestle as they promote milk products instead of breastfeeding and some other nasties.

Bit off topic though

I like Duffy, don't like Coke.

Haven't identified the frame, but she's still freewheeling! Come to Bristol darling & I'll teach you to ride fixed round Aldi car park.

Back