What's the best thing you ever won?

@Gibbleking,
she's not on this site.

@Dyna-ti,
mine's a real ale. 'Ere, seeing as yer flush, gimme some pork scratchings too! :LOL:

Not sure. I won a nasty shirt contest at a work beach party and got a bottle of rum - not much good when you don't drink. I also won a box of trout fishing flies, though not for my nasty shirt.

B3":3rxve8xz said:
£119 on the lottery

You beat me then! I've just won the princely sum of £14.78 on the lottery today! Well actually, if you're being picky, it's yesterday now. ;)

Yay! Go me! :LOL: :LOL:

I nearly forgot to mention that the most useless thing I won was a copy of the computer game Asterix and the Magic Cauldron for the Amstrad CPC464. At the time I didn't even have one of these (and I still don't). :roll:

These for coming 3rd in a race and 7th. Other wise haven't won any thing else.

dyna-ti":1zu8kv4h said:
daj":1zu8kv4h said:
dyna-ti":1zu8kv4h said:
in primary 5 i came second in a design a no smoking poster competition :LOL:
My best mate won :evil: .And its been a point of many arguments over the last 30 years
You see ,my design, i thought up myself ,His, he plagiarized from a government sponsored campaign poster already IN the school

Thats all i've ever won :cry:

Unless I have missed something you came 2nd?? :LOL: :LOL:

Yeah ,But i was ROBBED!! :LOL: :LOL:
----------------------------------------------------------

I've just thought of something else i won
A coca cola Gold Yo-Yo back in 80 something,well i had the ring pull and was all excited :D
I put it behind the clock in the living room[for safe keeping]
When i got home from school i discovered my mum had binned it thinking it was rubbish[she frikkin cleaned anything :LOL: ]
The bins had also been collected so there was zero chance of retrieval

I was sad for weeks :cry:
Those Gold yo-yos were bloody rare ,i think there was only 100 worldwide

I like your way of thinking !!! Does this mean watford won the FA cup in 1984??? :D :D :D :D

( I remember them YO-YOs they were a big crazy fad when at school :D )

daj":3iqgbk5u said:
I like your way of thinking !!! Does this mean watford won the FA cup in 1984??? :D :D :D :D

Without a doubt,im suprised you're even asking :D

--------------------------------------------------------
PSST-who are watford :?
--------------------------------------------------------

The freedom of the great city of Cheeselton

'twas a dire time back in 1884 when I came across Cheeselton - it had been ravaged by war, pestelance and naff cheese - the great LeGrandeFromage put an end to all this! By jove!

I won the freedom of the city and all the cheese I could scoff....

BTW - I may have had 1 or 2 beers before typing this.

A Mars bar [King size I think, although maybe they weren't invented yet] for doing robotics at a Norfolk disco in about 1982.

:cool:

Back