Zaskar LE's '92 Green.. Purple..96 Red..93 Aqua..95 Ink Blue

Nice piece of work!

You do have too many Zaskars? :D :D :D
When I bought my Zaskar I was choosing between the ball burnished one, and the Ink Blue One.
I choose ball burnished, bit the ink blue is stunning!

Keep up that good work.

Matty......I just wrapped it up and will probably get some pics of it tomorrow if the weather holds.

I did just find the holy grail of all GT Tech Shop frames though...a one-off....a bike before its time. One that's better than all these Z's combined. Will post some pics of it on arrival too.

gm1230126":8zww4v62 said:
Matty......I just wrapped it up and will probably get some pics of it tomorrow if the weather holds.

I did just find the holy grail of all GT Tech Shop frames though...a one-off....a bike before its time. One that's better than all these Z's combined. Will post some pics of it on arrival too.

You Sir are a TEASE , look forward to seeing the photos , Green Zaskar i have NEVER seen .

For Mattythemod.....here it is a Green Zaskar LE. clearly marked as a "Blem" on the left dropout because the anodizing took very dark at the dropout welds. This was never a "cataloged" color.
I have this one set up with a rigid GT 3D threaded fork, 7spd M735 XT with MO95 RapidFire plus shifters. It came to me with the 92 decals on it...meaning the scripted Zaskar logo on the down tube... but the black decal on green isn't even visible. I never got around to getting a white 92 model yr made but will eventually.(gil) It is a nice color and rides great.... just finished taking it for a spin on a trail along a nearby creek. Enjoy!

Attachments

• PICT0188.JPG
    PICT0188.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 1,135
  • PICT0185.JPG
    PICT0185.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,135
  • PICT0190.JPG
    PICT0190.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 1,135
  • PICT0183.JPG
    PICT0183.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 1,135
I dig that green one the most. I had a purple one waaaaaay back in the day, also a 92 labeled 'BLEM' for some weird marbling in the color on the dropouts.

Green is cool. Blue is neat, Silver very nice, but the Green is my favorite.

Good thread! :cool:

Thanks for the comments!

@utahdog...had a blast scrolling through your bike shop tour blog the other night. True riot.... and a great read. I did my own six hour swing today and hit a bunch of shops here and came home empty handed...very disappointing...nothing exciting and since it was one of only a few days we've seen at 60 degrees this spring I was surprised the shops were dead.

Was trying to get this done for St. Pats day...sorry it's late!

gm1230126":2b16b2cg said:
Thanks for the comments!

utahdog...had a blast scrolling through your bike shop tour blog the other night. True riot.... and a great read!

Thanks man...stay tuned for a truncated tour of Orlando shops. I was a little irritated with my O-town experience, as nobody gave me Mickey Mouse ears... :cool:

Back