Attn Kaiser! Beast of the East now fitted with a Pepperoni!

You are dead on, the nickle colour stem is rank :evil: I have put the orig stem (just like yours) on my killer and I will prob. just get it painted to- might go silver as it is a polished frame.
Better to be slower to work and faster home ;)

v.nice dude and not at all jealous of that pepperoni. tell you what, i'll swap you a set of those XYZ bar ends for it? :LOL:

clockworkgazz":2733dua6 said:
Do those X-IT Dual-Eez hangers screw into the frame? I have force 40's but I don't like them and that looks like a nice solid alternative.

Missed this part...

The Dual-Eez are not fixed to the frame. They are a floating cable hanger. Where they differ from most hangers is that they use straight lengths of cable over all three sections of the cantilevered system, so that there are no 'curves' in the cable to draw tight, when you pull the levers. Dual-Eez yield a very firm and strong cantilever brake.

I should take some detailed pics and do a write up of them as they aren't too common. They are cool little bits. :cool:

Where did you find the dual-eez? Quite interesting, is the modulation effected?

I snapped a few pictures of the Dual-Eez brake cable hangers. Stay tuned for the promised thread regarding their fucntion and development, and other goodies from the X-IT brand from back in the day. The threads will have "X-IT" in the titles, and then the associated parts, Nipple Driver, Judy Nipple, and Dual-Eez. The three threads will be in Readers Kit.

I thought I'd give a heads up here, as most folks outside of Colorado probably wont recognize the X-IT name. :cry: ;)

24pouces":21u8m6io said:
:cool:
for the Pepperoni…

It should need the decals… ;)

I can only assume that if the story about the fork being a waranty replacement item is true, then the labels would have been left off so that it would match a more wide variety of frame colors? Just a guess...

I have thought about the possibility of making up some school bus yellow decals to match the yellow lettering on the frame, but I'm not losing sleep over it. :cool:

Back