Helicopter of the day...

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Merlin.

as usual the choppers based down the road/ river are pottering about. Usually I'd say the Apache's are the coolest, but today I have been most impresed by the three Merlin's flying in formation.

:cool:

yup, that bored.

:roll:

i had to walk over 10 miles today , was out for a ride in the sun and got a thorn in the tyre , got 4 blisters on my feet now :evil:

I like the Thames Valley Police helicopter. As you watch the NightSun tracing it's way through the night you can try to work out the felon's escape routes.

Wu-Tangled":1e1uu686 said:
Merlin.

as usual the choppers based down the road/ river are pottering about. Usually I'd say the Apache's are the coolest, but today I have been most impresed by the three Merlin's flying in formation.

:cool:

yup, that bored.

:roll:

we dont get owt interesting like that....apart from watching all the drug dealers being chased in their rally slags by the filth.... in their rally slags

Once shone my Cateye 10w bike light at the then 'new' Cambs police helicopter in 1995 - shat myself when they shone their bigger Nightsun back at me :oops:

Those are pretty cool but I reckon most helicopters are cool anyway :cool: :D

Living near Yeovilton and a Marines base we see a lot of Commando's (SeaKings modified by Westlands to be more 'troop' friendly) at tree top height, but the Chinook is still my favourite. :D

Latest posts

Back