Which Burner is this?

Finally got a decent postage quote out the seller. Paid via paypla yesterday so fingers crossed the burner can find it's way back to the midlands asap :D

well fingers crossed - should be with you soon and then you can become a big kid again ;) :LOL: :LOL:

let me know if your going to change the seat ;)

cheers B ;)

So the bike arrived finally. Somewhat badly packed as it goes, seatpost sticking out the box and both droputs bent.

The bike is somewhat shabbier than pictured, all parts present and coorect, however the entire rear end has been attacked with a rattle can. Cut some of the paint away, what's underneath is actually ok. Not sure what I'm going to do with this....

You could do a full resto

Respray or powder coat frame - new decals - i know a man that does refurbing on the aeroyal seats and is the only one we all use -
wheels could do with a bleach (i can supply tec on this) - I also can supply nos sib Raleigh black outer cables - tires can be found - you will need white wall cheng shins - pad sets can be from a link, i can give you

or you could do it up to be a daily/pub rider

here's my Andy Ruffell Team Burner used for a daily rider
bars - tires - seatpost are not corret but ride better ;)

SNC18737.jpg

SNC18743.jpg

SNC18729.jpg

SNC18722.jpg

Cheers for the info, where do you recommend for pads?

Think i'll try cleaning the frame up and see how it goes from there. Too many other full restos on other bikes i'm getting nowhere with to add this to the list....

Back