Pace Carbon Snowflake Front Wheel

Simon

Senior Retro Guru
Pace carbon-shelled front hub, laced snowflake style to a nearly-new Mavic 717 in silver.

Very good condition.

£30 plus post

It's been discussed on the 'for sale' section before that just because you ask for pictures doesn't mean you necessarily want the item or that you should be first in line. It's not sold until someone commits is my understanding and is why i've lost out on things here before. With that in mind i ignored the pics and went straight in with the offer to buy!

^^^ Fair enough.
I'm new so didn't realise the etiquette involved with this particular forum.
I did say I was interested though.

Agree with gump. Don't want to step on toes here and don't want to come over as an a..e i just always understood it working as asking for pics if you wanted to see pics, and asking for pics and first dibs if you wanted to buy. Went straight in with offer to buy because there's so many times here when people have asked for pics but the item has remained unsold after pics have been sent and then later someone asks if item has been sold and if not they'll have it. Offering to buy straight away seemed the way to alleviate that. But if that causes problems i understand. Up to simon, and maybe we should have a sticky outlining an agreed procedure so everyone knows the agree 'etiquette' in future?

Anyway... Maybe simon could suggest postage cost of 50 quid in which case i'd lose interest anyway... LoL!

Latest posts

Back