Breaking GT Zaskar LE - XT, Hope, Rockshox - UPDATED

yes, i know! I've ever got three pairs with steel spindle and i'd like to find one with titanium spindle.

guys, just got back from v long day - can't think right now :D will respond to all above questions tomorrow or monday...sorry for delay!

Ok, back after very claggy muddy ride near Rutland Water... never had mud stick to my bike so much! Anyway, sorry still no photos - have had a hectic weekend but will try to take some tomorrow.

This is how it looks in order of dibs based on posted messages and PM's in strict order of first come first serve, no obligations on anybody's part of course and subject to your approval on photos blah blah blah. Oh - let me know if I've got any in the wrong order or left any out!! I'm very tired!

Front wheel: MadCowKev then Mark_h4dng then Stu
Rear wheel: MadCowKev then Mark_h4dng then JeRkY

Chainset: Messiah then Russell

Front mech: Russell

Canti's: Russell

Shifters (not levers): cchris2lou (not sure I want to split though...even if they do which I haven't checked yet)

Frame: Kid

Judy XC forks: Ziggy then Gump

Rear mech: LardLover then Mooster

...and that's it. Still leaves handlebars, XT cassette, SPD's, saddle, seatpost and tyres undibbed

LardLover":1yca5jqu said:
What's the condition of the rear mech?
Think it's very good - just need to clean it up to check though. Will be posting photos asap.

I think on balance my judgement of condition shouldn't be the one that counts - I'll supply some standard photos and if any of you want higher res or more angles then I am happy to oblige - I don't want any nasty surprises for you! Obviously things like cassette look good, and aren't obviously worn, but no way of knowing if your chain will jump on it till you get it - nothing I can do there really, ultimately has to be sold as seen and described as best I can...

cool - no probs... :D

so that's now:

Front wheel: MadCowKev then Stu
Rear wheel: MadCowKev then JeRkY

Chainset: Messiah then Russell

Front mech: Russell

Canti's: Russell

Shifters (not levers): cchris2lou (not sure I want to split though...even if they do which I haven't checked yet)

Frame: Kid

Judy XC forks: Ziggy then Gump

Rear mech: LardLover then Mooster

...and that's it. Still leaves handlebars, XT cassette, SPD's, saddle, seatpost and tyres undibbed

Back