Should Wembley be used for the F.A. smi-finals Footie fans

Should Wembley be used for the smi-finals

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You've got to be joking, i just made that up to illustrate something else for the non football loving members to do. Didn't for 1 minute expect it to be real :LOL: :LOL: Brillaint.

heathy":3q6dh28z said:
You've got to be joking, i just made that up to illustrate something else for the non football loving members to do. Didn't for 1 minute expect it to be real :LOL: :LOL: Brillaint.

Yeah whatever.. Pulled it out of your favourites list you mean :D

John, no offence taken mate ;) Plus i didn't realise it didn't say that originally, tut tut Tony :roll:

I will say though, there does seem to be a lot of people on here and other sites that make attacks on stuff they don't even like :roll:
If i don't like something i just keep quiet.

Chris, Wembley would be cheaper for me than say Old trafford or villa park. That's where they normally have them.

heathy":vixyc22r said:
John, no offence taken mate ;) Plus i didn't realise it didn't say that originally, tut tut Tony :roll:

I will say though, there does seem to be a lot of people on here and other sites that make attacks on stuff they don't even like :roll:
If i don't like something i just keep quiet.

I didn't put footie in the title first as at the weekend there were the games. And what else is played at Wembley?? this time of year?? And why do people visit a subject they don't like? I visit many threads on here and see much I don't like BUT believe me I say nothing. Also there a quite a few footie fans on here. I'm not a big fan (except my home side 'The Cards') Plus there are other things in life than bikes :shock: :LOL: It all comes down to £££ for getting it back ASAP for the new ground :( Well I've enjoyed the thread its been very entertaining reading Thanks :D

heathy":1f0k7vln said:
Chris, Wembley would be cheaper for me than say Old trafford or villa park. That's where they normally have them.

yes true too .

but it would make more sense to have two legs one at each ground .

it would mean one more game to play for the big teams but would be better for the fans .

Back