PACE RC100.- Finished with high res pics on page 9

as usual I feel like I am not in the same league :roll:

Well , thanks to Dr S to give us a goal to aim at ;)

and bravo again :D

That truly is a gorgeous build.....flawless!!!!! :cool:
Well done that man ;)
V jealous...i'll get one one day..... :roll:

Excellent work.

Reminds me of the Freewheel catalogue of the era. Hailed as the bike of the future. Inspiarational and out of reach.

I did wonder when somebody would appear with one!

This has to be the best example of a retro bike, loving the build progress reports showing the effort that has been grafted to produce an absolutley stunning machine ,done in true Dr S style :cool:

The Bugatti of bike's impo !

Fantastic Si, a real labour of love that has been worth every second of your slog.

So what you riding Saturday?

I remember the bike (icon) in the freewheel catalogue and always wanted it ive seen them at chedder challange and the early malverns and just wanted to own one.

Si please dont sell it as in another 20 years i dont want to see what i wanted 40 years ago.

Quite simply stunning – beautifully observed detailing – nothing better than recreating the original in my opinion…

… Congratulations

The question of riding it or not is a toughie, but I guess you need to ask yourself why you put that much effort into the project. To hold the physical representation of the image, or to live a dream ;) I'd get out there and ride it (you can always give it a respray and get another set of decals – you've done it once)

Back