Sussex Meet **TOMORROW***Can we make it 10.30am start?***

Anthony":3ut7eiup said:
Welcome back Joe! That's quite a long way to come for a mini-meet, but then those trails are quite good.

Not that you'll miss me, but I'd say the chances of my finishing the 96 Explosif by then are c50% (no headset atm), the chances of my achilles being fit by then are c25% and the chances of my getting up in time are c10%. Other than that, ...

But you have to come, so we can find out if Gus can tell us appart, He still calls me Anthony

TheGreenRabbit":2lb9m40v said:
But you have to come, so we can find out if Gus can tell us appart, He still calls me Anthony
Well I'm very sorry to hear that Jonathan. I can see you must find it extremely insulting to be associated with somebody like me, although I feel sure Gus doesn't mean any actual harm by it.

And personally of course, I'm quite flattered.

it's ok gents, I'm going to make name badges saying

'Jonathan not Anthony'

and

'Anthony not Jonathan'

:LOL:

:( :( I'm not going.Moving flats that day now. should have been the weekend before. :x

If we get up at say 3am. :shock: Move all my kit should be complete by say 7am. Then I can join you all. :D :LOL: So much for a lazy Sunday :( :LOL:

tintin40":2gj0uq00 said:
If we get up at say 3am. :shock: Move all my kit should be complete by say 7am. Then I can join you all. :D :LOL: So much for a lazy Sunday :( :LOL:

I love it when a plan comes together . . . .

Back