Riding Gear

Joggers ,fleece top both preferably windproof,clippy shoes,hydro backpack,gloves[dont we all] [for normal Scottish weather]

If its real hot or i've distance then its lycra and a coolmax top with obligatory rear sweetie pocket and thin hat for protection against the sun

I dont think theres anywhere special you need to buy things from
though tiso,nevisport and blacks usually have technical little bargains in their sale racks

legrandefromage":1w7ne5iw said:
leather chaps, boob tube and backless jeans.

To the shops anyway...
Saving the Chino's for the next forum ride eh ;)

I wear a Howies merino base layer & Endura Humvee 3/4 length baggies & Spesh shoes & gloves.

3052826002_36baf91cb0.jpg

pair of karrimor shoes...they stick to the pedals like nowt...

shimano cycling shorts, hidden under baggy shorts....whatever shirt i have lying around and a fleece jacket for the cold

Winter
Endura base layers with Endura Singletrack keks over the top on me legs, merino socks and Answer shoes on my feet (still missing my 15 quid Aldi shoes which were super comfy but have died). Top half has another Endura baselayer with Addidas' excellent 365 jersey over the top. If it's raining I wear an Endura waterproof with removable sleeves. Have three sets of gloves depending on weather.
Summer
Humvee shorts and an old Retobike T shirt with pinholes in the front and Converse Allstars. Also wear a big sodding smile on my face.

Si

This time of year...Buffalo Tecmax shirt over bare skin, Cannondale lycra shorts under Ron Hill Bikesters, Fox Unabomber gloves.

Warmer times....RetroBike road or Freeride top (over Helly Hansen Lifa if its nippy), Cannondale lycra...sometimes under Kona Hardwear baggies, sometimes not.

Camelbak Mule all the time...

Giro Xen on my bonce (this time of year with a Petzl MYO XP attached)

Neill

sunchaser":2umd3phb said:
perry":2umd3phb said:
I'm with tintin.

fair enough , but what do you wear :LOL:

Damn!! my 1000th post sounded gay :eek: :LOL:

:shock: :shock: Don't take this personal. But we have not even met. Plus it's girls only for me :D :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

If condititions are bad then baggie long shorts over the cycling shorts. :D

Back