MacRetro chat and rides thread

kaiser":t208o58m said:
The new singlespeed willl be ready to rumble very soon :p

Being a bit blonde but what is this that you speak of?

Got a bike coming this week- wife left me with the kids last night and ebay tempted me with a bit of early nineties history that I wished I owned back in the day- will post some piccies when she arrives ;)

Re: World racing

Jamiedyer":qbel8mvp said:
Hi fellow MacRetro clansmen
I have been very busy lately so been a bit quiet of late.
Singlespeed should be finished this week and I hope I like it as I will be racing it at SS09 as part of the MacRetro Clan.
I am also going to try very very hard to get to Bergen with my Stumpy. I figure if I sign up and pay up then I will make it happen eventually. The people who help where I work and Heather said they will cover anything that comes in while I am away. I was hoping to take the old VW van, fit the rock n roll bed and put the little cooker back in, Stumpies in the back and of we go.
Who else is up for it? It sounds like it will be a great event and I for one dont want to miss it, though I seriously may have to sell my FSR to fund it.
Cheers
Jamie

that swounds like a great set up, wish I could make it :evil: have several drinks for me.

clockworkgazz":2dqv3cml said:
kaiser":2dqv3cml said:

Got a bike coming this week- wife left me with the kids last night and ebay tempted me with a bit of early nineties history that I wished I owned back in the day- will post some piccies when she arrives ;)

you tell me and I'll tell you :LOL:

Re: World racing

Jamiedyer":2wbtr3li said:
Hi fellow MacRetro clansmen
I have been very busy lately so been a bit quiet of late.
Singlespeed should be finished this week and I hope I like it as I will be racing it at SS09 as part of the MacRetro Clan.
I am also going to try very very hard to get to Bergen with my Stumpy. I figure if I sign up and pay up then I will make it happen eventually. The people who help where I work and Heather said they will cover anything that comes in while I am away. I was hoping to take the old VW van, fit the rock n roll bed and put the little cooker back in, Stumpies in the back and of we go.
Who else is up for it? It sounds like it will be a great event and I for one dont want to miss it, though I seriously may have to sell my FSR to fund it.
Cheers
Jamie

Jammy sod :twisted: should be good, did you perchance have a look at that Relentless link?

kaiser":1z2r6z3g said:
clockworkgazz":1z2r6z3g said:
kaiser":1z2r6z3g said:

you tell me and I'll tell you :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL:

;)

ehh a' thought you wurnay tae get any mare bikes?

I'm not :( but it was a bit of a bargain and one bike will need to leave the garage of "bike/man love", just not sure which yet, anyway..................... what's your excuse?

clockworkgazz":1g0iqxrs said:
I'm not :( but it was a bit of a bargain and one bike will need to leave the garage of "bike/man love", just not sure which yet, anyway..................... what's your excuse?

Alas I long ago lost my bike limit :D the SS is the one I told you about on the way to Jed, pics to follow :D

Back