1990-92 Look Mi60

LOOKER

Only wish I'd had the time to finish it myself. Looks really clean. No one seemed to like the colour, when I had it done. But I had seen bikes in it before and knew it would look really cool, with the P2's in the same colour.
I rode it before I had it re painted and it was a really nice ride.
Don't see many about and makes a change from all the Konas Spesh Klein and Gt's on here. Nice work.

Simply Stunning :cool:

Nicely done, loving the P2's they complement the lines perfectly, Its so good to see something different, Put it in for BOTM

Cheers

Good Looker

My only gripe for BOTM, woould be the V brakes, as it should be Canti's to be period correct. A nice set of silver XT would look the nuts

Fabulous. Clean and lean. But I agree with the other comments re. 'v' brakes... and also maybe the brake/shifter combos too... looks cracking though!

Nice but what those references to me actually mean? I dunno, yoof of today, not like that in my day when I were a lad an all that , we had respect for our elders...

:D :D :D

Thanks for the comments chaps.

Interesting comments about the V's just wondering why they're not liked.
Is it a case that there not period correct or is it something else.

Only reason I went v's was due to better braking in wetter weather.

I'm happy to put this in BOTM as is but would rather be nominated as I'm not 100% it should be there as I built it to my requirements rather than something proper retro hence the mish mash of components.

Back