Removed

i regret selling everything when a week later i need to use it , have a rummage for half hour then it dawns on me i had sold it

a good example is my bmx being complete except a set of primo cranks im struggling to find at a decent price . 4 years ago i has 3 of them :roll:

Hmm - I got decent money for everything on this list, but I still regret selling it;

- Serotta CHT Ti, I sold this before I even built it up and for not very much...

- Merlin XLM, my dream bike and a work of genius (though not perfect)

- Ibis Hot Unit (Thermos flask with bike-mount), I didn't drink coffee at the time, I do now. 'nuff said

- Pace RC31, because I owned a minty set of the original design, and never realised how hard it would be to find another pair

- Mavic sunset rims, I had loads when they were current stock and didn't see them as special - how times change

- Merckx MXL, I said I'd never sell it and I should have listened to myself

- A set of Nuke Proof wheels with Ti spokes. Flexy, but they rode like nothing I've tried since

Zaskar le, Xizang, STS-1, Sunn Revolt, Mount vision pro, san andreas x 2, plus much much more :(

All well ridden though and not forgotten ;)

Chris.

BoyBurning":zhw0n7j1 said:
Off topic, but @ B3 - have you got any pics of your Flying V?

Hey boyburning, i've got this one of it fresh from the powder coaters, it's almost finished, with some nice trick parts, hopefully it will be done this summer. :D

Anyway boyburning, when are you going to put your old avatar back on? :cool:

ATB

John

Attachments

• dscf3103_188.jpeg
    dscf3103_188.jpeg
    45.2 KB · Views: 3,163
  • dscf3104_197.jpeg
    dscf3104_197.jpeg
    25.6 KB · Views: 3,163
my pace rc200 f2 which i sold in 1995 to buy a cannondale roadbike which got stolen 2 weeks later

my ornage prestige which i sold last week - although the yeti i bought with the proceeds has just turned up so not missing the prestige as much yet!!

B3":3pqj1ues said:
BoyBurning":3pqj1ues said:
Off topic, but @ B3 - have you got any pics of your Flying V?

Hey boyburning, i've got this one of it fresh from the powder coaters, it's almost finished, with some nice trick parts, hopefully it will be done this summer. :D

Anyway boyburning, when are you going to put your old avatar back on? :cool:

ATB

John

Oh man I really need to get me some Mantis kit one day!!

Can't get enough of them!!

Which avatar mate?

Maggie Tee?

Back