cars i have seen this week......

today ive seen a vw bay , tr5 , mk3 z car , a couple moggys and i think a falcon . might be a newark autojumble day

Sit out side the local at the rather upmarket corner of Leeds that my parents live in and you will see pretty much every exotic & luxury brand represented within an hour or two.

Lambourghini
ferrari
zondas
Mclaren (old F1 & a merc slr)
astons
bentlys
rolls
Morgan Aero 8 (not as pricey as some but my personal dream car, and certainly more individual than any of the others)

Sit there long enough and you'll spot pretty much anything that is out there.

for some reason i have seen quite a few nissan skylines around lately too...must be some meets going on....

I saw a passat estate v6 4motion with a DAJ number plate in combwich somerset very nice car but no mud on the leather so couldnt belong to a retro chap.

It's started warming up over here and the snow is gone, so people are bringing out their nice cars.

On Friday I saw a Porsche 930 Carrera 2 and an '89-on C4 Corvette Convertible.

this week:
ferrari 360 being thrapped.....tvr with shelby stripes....nice scooby rally car(on a trailer so i reckon it was on way to/from a race)....cobra.......overfinch range rover....noble (see it every day).....

jimihendrix":nz9x6asz said:
Agreed, used to see quite a few modern Ferrari's, Bentley GT's and those Porsche (Audi ?) jeep thing's (which always seem to be driven by twats :roll: )

Only Jeep make Jeeps. ;)
Personally I don't get all these 4x4s built by the likes of Audi, BMW and and especially Porsche.

I mean, would you buy a sports car built by Landrover?? :? (Personally I question why anyone would by a Landrover built by Landrover, but that's a whole other discussion. :D ).

Today I drove my Citroen DS to work - it's sunny and it seemed a shame not to.

I parked it next to a Mk1 Cortina 1600GT that I hadn't seen on the campus before.

So a bit more working class than most of the above, but I think a whole load more classy.

I mean, would you buy a sports car built by Landrover?? :? ).[/quote]

:shock:If they did. Then I bet Audi will own them and it will still be 4 wheel drive :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back