King Kahuna

Chainstay protectors staying whilst the singletor is on there. It has an annoying habit of clattering against the chainstay. Singleator against titanium doesnt sound cool...

Control is way better with the P2 than the SIDs. They were super light but they were also super flexy and utter rubbish.

Yo Crashy":3e0jno4s said:
Chainstay protectors staying whilst the singletor is on there. It has an annoying habit of clattering against the chainstay. Singleator against titanium doesnt sound cool...

Hmm, strange one that, before I bought the ENO I used the DMR tension-seeker, never had any problems at all with that.

Yo Crashy":3e0jno4s said:
Control is way better with the P2 than the SIDs. They were super light but they were also super flexy and utter rubbish.

The SIDs are renowned for being a little flexy but my SL's were very good (handled well in CyB) and I've had a couple of pairs of 'em, I can't believe that rigid forks are better, your SIDs must be goosed! :)

whoa...are those ti P2's? i want some for my KK! very nice ride you got there...

kona.jpg

What the hell, here's a pic before I went all rigid! :shock:

Attachments

• KK2.JPG
    KK2.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 1,649
Nice Kahunas guys!

Unfortunately my forks aren't Ti P2's (wish they were) theyre just 97 era double butted Cro Mo. Im really pleased with the colour match against the Ti though.

Back