cars i have seen this week......

gibbleking

Old School Grand Master
ferrari......porshes - boxster/ceyanne?/carrera gt,bently continental gt,2 aston martins(1 convertable and 1 hard top db9) and a sod off big black hummer with custom wheels...top that for 1 weeks worth.

funnily enough I can match that. Bit of an odd week.

The Ferrari was a black one and he opened it up in Asda car park - what a glorious noise!

Got nearly run down by the Bentley (ignorant twunt) :evil:

We live near an Aston garage so they're two a penny.

But, to top it all we have a Gumpert at a showroom near us ;)

http://users.autoexposure.co.uk/vehicle ... 424_1a.jpg

gumpert.jpg

thats nearly as pretty as me...ps also seen lately a frank noble......an ac cobra and a vintage racing e type (not a copy)

tintin40":2zv4x9p4 said:
That Gumbert is one ugly car.

Gotto agree on that. Brute power and some nice handling but it looks like..... well nothing actually :?

Oooh, I know what it looks like... a Noble on steroids

tintin40":2hgek4yh said:
That Gumbert is one ugly car.

Agreed, used to see quite a few modern Ferrari's, Bentley GT's and those Porsche (Audi ?) jeep thing's (which always seem to be driven by twats :roll: ) when i was driving an HGV around the country a few years ago, even seen a few Nobles, (SP ?) modern cars do very little for me, even supercars.

Best sight i had was though was when a Lamborghini Diablo rumbled past me as i was walking down a side street in Warrington, i was on my way to the shops after parking up fo the night, black it was with Ansa exahusts on (it was so close i noticed the stickers on the tailpipes :LOL: )

I'm in love with these though

http://pistonheads.com/sales/893684.htm

Never seen one in the flesh but would love to, i think it's the most stunning looking car ever made, apparently not nice to drive though, very agricultural, noisy and unrefined but i wouldn't care when it looks like that, it's number one on my list if i win the Lotto .

A couple of years back it was voted the most beautiful car. By people in the car world. It's not perfect. But there is nothing like. The SV is the one to buy :cool:

ive seen a diablo up close and personal a few years ago...ps saw an audi r8 this morning in grey and white... :p

Latest posts

Back