Cook Bros Seatpin

gump":3kv88i99 said:
thing is, they don't even look good! Bit weedy really :?
bit of hype for me

you take that back! :LOL: seriously, arctos, ibis ti, cook bros. nicest stems ever made bar none ;) I'll have to refer to bikepro http://www.bikepro.com/arch_products/stems/a-cook.html "If you've given any study to any the writing in this book, you will know how rare outright praise is but this stem is just a pleasure to hold, the work is sterling, and the shape and esthetic design deserve the recognition of MOMA."

bit of hype? blondes & brunettes again? yeh maybe, but you cant argue against the bikepro retro bible..

...well you probabily could, but you'd be wrong! ;)

:LOL:

Your right, I can't argue with bikepro... they ARE the daddies!!

....but I can argue with you ;)
I was looking at Jezzas the other day, and was expecting more from the sacred stem :(

Like you say class and crass, something for all :D

He is right - its a lovely stem. Nothing comes close in terms of sheer engineering prowess.

It is quite weedy though - single bolt fixing etc. I cant imagine riding it hard.

:p

jez-2-many-bikes":2gwvmizu said:
He is right - its a lovely stem. Nothing comes close in terms of sheer engineering prowess.

It is quite weedy though - single bolt fixing etc. I cant imagine riding it hard.

:p

I did, for like 4years straight, given how appaling the cranks were kinda amazing it held up :)

jez, nice it may be, but it's totally off the colourway of the decals and ringle/blue on your ti, was wondering earlier on when you were going for the CBR cranks in the colbolt, i've got those cranks and they so clash on the ti, shame really, al.

Back