Retrobike MM stand appeal (mtb, road and bmx needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: Sorry due to change of bike line up, i cannot supply anything for the stand this time around.

I can offer the following for stand display usage:

Pace RC100 (to be honest Jez's team is FAR nicer)
Pace RC200 (Black & Gold...prety blinking shiney)
Pace RC500 (just need to get it built in time, other wise it'll just be a frame to hang up)

Will also have a Roberts Genesis up to spiffing condition...its mid range....for a Roberts ;)

Scott Team Racing, Dual Response, Dave Russell road, MKM Ultimate TT, might even have an Ellis Brigggs track bike by then.

I'll bring what I can get into the car - provided I can actually make it to the event depending on Mrs Ned's situation at the time.

MM stand bikes required.

I purchased "Clockwork Davo's" 92 clockwork and am willing to bring that alaong if it is needed. I know he would love to see it again!!!!
:LOL:
Andy

cchris2lou":1fc723tc said:
Wu-Tangled":1fc723tc said:
cchris2lou":1fc723tc said:
if weather is sunny .

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I know , but this year could be different , i can feel it .......

sorry, I am still pissing myself :LOL: :LOL:
It will be coldest and wettest summer bilking weekend known to man. FACT!!!

How many gazebos trashed last year?? The bin was full of scavs trying to make whole from the bent poles :LOL:
Fun though!! Those 2am laps going out in sideways rain really hit the spot :LOL:
Seeing Chris' face on my return sealed the deal :LOL: It was shite.

Will prolly bring the 10th Fat for first lap duties. Goat for a laff. RM Altitude this year for functional wet bike.

So, RM gets majority of riding :LOL:

Hello all,

Non rider this year so have been given the task of organising the bikes on display.

My plan s to rotate the line up using era's and makes which we will publicize to the attendees, this should get people coming back, and also avoid the overcrowding that has caused issues of people being able to get in, and the occasional domino rally :roll:

What I need is for people to send me a list of what they are prepared to bring, i need the following..

Make, model, year

That way we can put together a masterlist and pick the best cross section we can.

The best way to contact me is my work email jamesfreeborough@hbosts.com

Cheers
James

GT, Zaskar LE, full M900, 1992
(about to get a full new period correct gil_m decal set fitted :cool: )

Trek, 9000, XT and DX, 1992
(build being finished tomorrow)

Specialized, Stumpjumper, Deore, DX and XT, 1987
(100% finished)

GT, RTS-2, LX and XT, 1996
(just had LX canti's fitted, awaiting amberwall tyres, then she is 100% finished)

1933 Schwinn Excelsior Marin County Bomber
1986 FAT CHANCE
1987 Cannondale SM600
1989 PACE RC100S
1992 Boulder Defiant

Will be racing the Hei Hei. Bring down the truck so can bring as many of that lot as you want.

Si

1990 Pace RC100

1991 Breezer Storm full xt plenty of used patina ;)

1992 Rocky Mountain Hammer full dx nice

1993 Merlin Mountain full xtr m900 nicer

Chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back