The HUGE March Bristol Bike Jumble

It was brilliant! LOADS of bargains and everyone had a laugh.

Please click on pics to make them huge.

The coffee morning was lush. Very chilled.

" Bikes bikes bits bling bikes. "....BLISS!

LOADS of sellers AND buyers!

Lots of both roadie and mountain bike gear for sale.

*see below

Yes, it's a Colnago mtb frame and fork with a Chris King headset. Yes, it sold.

* A BIG BIG thank you to Jo Anne McAllister from South Gloucestershire and Bristol Councils' ROAD SAFETY TEAM for the giveaway of free FLUORESCENT backpack covers for cyclists. They are aiming to make Bristol a " Cycling City. "

Was worth the journey from oxford for me, unfortuanatley I left it too late to pack any bits to sell, but.....

NOS amber wall smoke/dart £10 for the pair, just what I was looking for to put on the Roberts.

Red Xlite risers, heading for the Pace DH build.

And possibly set up a deal for a friend of mine regarding him getting a ballburnished zaskar.

I managed to sell more than I bought, so it was a win for me. Sadly I'll be away cycling around Europe for a couple months now so will miss the next ones. Sacrifices indeed.

JeRkY":8e3hsees said:
Was worth the journey from oxford for me, unfortuanatley I left it too late to pack any bits to sell, but.....

NOS amber wall smoke/dart £10 for the pair, just what I was looking for to put on the Roberts.

Red Xlite risers, heading for the Pace DH build.

And possibly set up a deal for a friend of mine regarding him getting a ballburnished zaskar.

A pair of tyres and some bars worth travelling 150miles? That's a mighty positive attitude! Don't know if I could justify the environmental cost myself.

Well, when it came down to it when i woke this morning i thought I could either sit at home incinerating kittens and fluffy ducklings, or call my mate, load the bikes and go for a look around bristol.

So stopping off at mud dock I grabbed some bargains and then had a nice day out cycling around the city on my 20 yr old pace.

As for the Zask LE, yup i know whose it was, I am with any luck going to see the chap who is interested in it tomorrow, so hopefully I can be the one to bring the seller and buyer together, although as a fellow Oxfordian I will have to warn him about the long walk to bristol in order to pick it up.

(No kittens were harmed in the making of this post, unfortunately however I did accidentally flatten a fluffy duckling when I sat down...see what you made me do by making me reply!...duckling murderer!) :LOL:

A nice day out in Bristol makes everything worthwhile.

On a related note: Mark, we ought to have a ride after each jumble, even if only to the pub.

Agency_Scum":3e1gjksx said:
That fella with the Zaskar LE frame is a mate of CCC's.

Not so much a mate as brought together by genetics lol, he's my cousin. The frame is indeed mine and I am tired looking in it's lovely shiney mirror finish at my ugly face!

Fantastic jumble as always, nice one Mark. :D

Back