FS: Immaculate '96 Klein Adroit full bike in night storm!

marijnvdoorn

Retro Newbie
Hello all,

This is only my second post on the forum.
I've decided to sell my beloved Klein Adroit in order to make space for a new project.

Here we go: It is a '96 Klein Adroit in night storm paint. The frame is in immaculate condition. there is one very small scratch on the right seat stay. (see pic 24). Besides that it is flawless. It has a MC2 combo of course.
The frame is built with a Shimano XTR M950 groupset, which is practically new. No rub on the cranks, schratches or anything. Wheels are the first Mavic Crossmaxx with the ceramic sides. Those are also new.
The fork is a RS Sid Race with a special Klein crown and again in new condition.
Syncos seatpost, flite ti saddle and a pair of tires of your choice. (i've got 96 wildgrippers if desired).

I bought the bike 2 years ago in Germany from a guy who bought it new in 1996. All the parts are '96. The person I bought it from never, ever rode it. So he sold it on to me. I have put maybe 100 miles on it. The condition of the bike will tell you this.

Dimensions: seat tube (c-t): 47 cm. C-c: 41 cm.
Top tube: 57 cm ( measured along the tube).
The MC2 is c-c 14 cm long and the bar is 58 cm wide.

Pictures of the bike can be found here:
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/marijnvdoorn/album/576460762387009219

I have trouble to determine an asking price for it.
That's why I will accept reasonable offers.
It is not a forced sale.

Please PM or email me with any questions you might have.

Thanks for watching.

Marijn (from the Netherlands)

too small for me - and saving my pennies for an older (pink/white/green) one! Beautiful bike though!

Back