MacRetro chat and rides thread

I won't be going anywhere near that BOTM thing, not until I get myself a yeti- thems the bikes that always win :evil:

Velo you fancy a shot? JH the orange is sweet. ken?

Or jamie's stumpy, or our newest members DrS and Sithlord? Downhill daves dynatech?

No idea at present as to snow conditions at Glentress but as the hills to the south are polar white I reckon snows still an issue. I may go and check this weekend.

As for BOTM, MacRetro's best hope was Kaisers Stumpy and that failed so unless Kaiser produces another masterwork I think Scotland ain't likely to win :roll:

Willing to try Carron Valley again as a midweek venue if Glentress a winter wonderland but will need a couple of days notice to get my bosses permission ;)

velomaniac":3nfczcym said:
No idea at present as to snow conditions at Glentress but as the hills to the south are polar white I reckon snows still an issue. I may go and check this weekend.

As for BOTM, MacRetro's best hope was Kaisers Stumpy and that failed so unless Kaiser produces another masterwork I think Scotland ain't likely to win :roll:

Willing to try Carron Valley again as a midweek venue if Glentress a winter wonderland but will need a couple of days notice to get my bosses permission ;)

Cool , hopefully the weathers a bit milder and it clears the hills a bit quicker

Its not the winning its the taking part :roll: , well thats what I told myself anyway :LOL: it was a wee idea of gash's to have a MacRetro entrant each month. I'll stick the KHS in as a MacRetro offering if no ones up for it, though me and gash will run out of bikes at some point.

Velo would a 90% certain provisional date of Tuesday the 17th be cool? If so either you or I could post a thread and pm Dr S. Think enid puceflange mentioned before that mid week might suit too.

ps Macretro or MacRetro :?:

in a word.......no :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

don't get these endurance things? I like the 2-3 hour rides with a fish supper and a beers after.

very envious of your midweek sinanigans, have fun boys :cool:

I'll put the mini clockwork up for BOTM when it is finished get the awhhhhhh factor, will also stick a few yeti decals on just for good measure :twisted:

clockworkgazz":3o8oa8yr said:
very envious of your midweek sinanigans, have fun boys :cool:

take a sickie/holiday :D go on let yourself go :D

if I didn't work in the financial game I would but times are 'ard at the mo :cry: Will contend myself with pollock on sunday if anyone fancies a wee run out?

Relentless looks vicious but if I only have to do 1-2 laps and nobodies hurrying me then I could be persuaded to at least try.

i shall put 17th in my diary and try and find out about weather conditions.

You'd best do the message board stuff.

Enid Puceflange can only do Wednesdays i seem to remember but you could ask.

And finally its MacRetro only a semi German could get that wrong :roll:

Back